But then... coming to the sian part... We parked the bike at the 'Overseas Family School' there cause free parking but its a open carpark. When we reached there its super sunny, hot like shit. Dear Mr Loon actually wanted to take his helmet with him as experiences tell us that after super sunny it will rain... But the kuku Mr Loon ended up leaving the helmet on his bike without even locking it haha.. Then true enough after abt 1 hr the sky getting darker. So we faster proceed to wash up hoping we can leave orchard for IMM before rain.. Happy happy wash up liaoz and I even blow my hair till dry dry nice nice and.... halfway walking heavy downpour!!!!! We were drenched but Mr Loon still got to run back for his helmet so I ran to Taka myself first. Ended up strucked in Taka and had Ajisens...
Then at Ajisens... eat hao liao going to pay money and guess what... the cashier told me my card already expired... but the thing is I applied in March this year lor.. What a day! Thought of telling her nvm juz bill and go but the manager took over and called up Bugis branch as I applied the card there and confirmed that its their mistake to indicate on the card that it expired in Mar/08.. Don't understand why so troublesome since the front card also indicated its a 2008 card and furthermore its not the first time I used the card leh.... My Saturday!
Anyway... finally all over and left orchard for IMM... Managed to get my slippers after so long haha... At least a happy ending for the day hahaha
Cheers!
~Huiz~
No comments:
Post a Comment